martes, 25 de febrero de 2014

Thanks to my Russian fans! ~

Publicado por Alba Alexander en 15:16
Omg! They are becoming more and better! I never even thought that people of Russia would follow my blog. One day, I saw that a new flag was incorporated into my blog, so were you, Ok, maybe this will sound silly, but to me, it makes me very happy! For this and for your love, I dedicate this piece to my blog to all of you! You really deserve a good hug and a lot of things, you're the best! Oh, Russians are very handsome guys btw, I can't deny it! As I can't deny that you're wonderful, for this reason i'll send you many warm hugs from Spain (On my city is always sunny and hot so you have to come and visit to me!) I would be happy to meet my little amazing fans! I adore you so much my Russian people! if you are always of that way, i'll dedicate you another bit of my blog, i promise! Meanwhile.. Much love to my Russian people. RUSSIA ROCKS!
много объятий! ~

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.