lunes, 13 de enero de 2014

Thanks to my USA followers! ;)

Publicado por Alba Alexander en 16:23
USA, you're the biggest and main protagonists of my blog and Im really grateful. 
You won this small part of my blog! This goes for you! You rock! And I hope to go there some day and hug all of you, you make me move on from day to day. What can I say? Ever are you so amazing? No, your much better! I think you are more than that. I have no words, Really! Without you this project would not be growing, I never thought my blog would go so far. I'll travel there someday, meanwhile biggest hugs for all of you! I'm totally grateful! Infinite thanks! ;) Thanks for following me day after day. I'll put some things in English, but I'm still learning. You're lovely people! Keep on here!
Hugs, infinite hugs, you made my day.

Alba.



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.